This question may seem trivial ... and it probably is too, but we've never really thought? And above all, have you ever asked someone to guess without averglielo never told before?
Well, I did last night ... before falling asleep I received a call the next day (ie today), but I was not sure whether to accept immediately, my instincts told me to wait and think, and so I did: I closed my eyes, I emptied my mind and, without meaning to, I thought about what my favorite color ... I expected it to be the color to come to me, not me looking for him, and the first that found me became my color, what now I always see when I close my eyes. No one could know, because I just found ... and aware of this, I asked who had sent me an invitation which was my favorite color. A trivial question, maybe stupid, but demanded a response so immediate and unique that it was difficult to understand its meaning ... and frankly I do not even know what I would have expected from the response, maybe everything, maybe nothing.
think I'm crazy (and actually a bit 'they are, they are all good, at least as much as a Kappellaio ...), but while waiting for the answer I thought of the consequences, but the only color I had found ... After a few moments I got the reply message and you know what was written? With a little bit 'of insecurity and embarrassment (not to know with certainty what that usually asks the first date just to attack button and then immediately ends up in oblivion) \u200b\u200bwas written exactly the name of my color ... maybe my instinct was right to tell me to wait and my heart not to be afraid of the response that would arrived.
But what is my new story ... need me to remind me that my color will stay with me forever, even in difficult times that sooner or later they will go, I need to trust in this space that result is yes, but in reality it is visited only by a few close friends or casual travelers (... although I think that nothing ever happens by accident ...), because in the end are not as lonely as I describe myself, and finally, I need the person who has read my mind because, although insecure and embarrassed, he found and was found by my own color and now it's up to you to try to use it in the best way.
I hope this short story that he fed you the desire of crazy new ideas, have made you take a few minutes of calm and serenity and I tore a little smile to the people who today are a bit sad and sad ... the trick to have a life full of color is always smiling, even if in distress.
hug you all.
Ka
0 comments:
Post a Comment