Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fantastyka 1982-1990 Miesięcznik Pod Ziemia

Freewheeling

With the post "What is my favorite color" and " chance and coincidence, "I must say that I'm around-we-raised considerably the quality of the blog.
Yanez, has made superlative!

'nuff said, the story of Ka color is beautiful.
Of those that when do not know what to say, "Let's do this ... if the next passing car is red or else .... I'm here ....."

Then the red car goes by and what do you do?
" Well .. . if we do I go after the red car he passes a black

...." But then .... sometimes we know what we want and simply, with a gesture archaic and pagan, we seek confirmation in the events?

That is ... the classic "how it went because he had to go it is not perhaps at times the translation of a more truthful "Shit! I did not want to go this way! Judas Pig "?

The" had to go that way, "eternal fatalism, is it not time for a shortcut to hide their laziness? (Copyright by Cinzietta!)
.... I mean if I take a sledgehammer to handle an event as a way ....
E 'then obviously the thing that I expected to happen does not happen.

Rifo

I leave home I saw the forecast that rain will say

Mom tells me bring an umbrella
's dad put on a K-way
my friends to be cool and go into the T-shirt and low waist pants Yeah !!!!!! Go Yeah!

Then it rains, come home soaked and washed ill and his mother say "It 's useless to blame: he had to go so"

MVFC, O)

This is just one more story that will not teach anything, but that makes us understand how we can (maybe) that affect had to go that way.

Anyway how many times I have (and I sometimes still is) to make the play of the red car ....

The man needs to believe, perhaps unconsciously, that there is something supernatural.
And that something is good, and we will show the way.

Even with a red toy car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment