Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rc Airboat Cost India

LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME WITH DAISIES AND PURPLE ... what can I do? Small female frivolity


What can I do? I'm finding to be a woman like many others! I melt when a man gives me flowers and my legs shake when someone invites me to dance ... and I thought they do not like neither the one nor the other! But why hide behind a finger?
I love high heels, i love old films, black and white photos and I cry, I cry by surrounding tissues, just for a day of dancing mood.


Ah ... forgot to mention that I also love chocolate ...
not that bitter and dark (not fat), but the milk, with lots of sugar ... taaaanto
maybe in the bread ...
even when the summer is coming and all the women of the world are on a diet ...
Yes! Yes! I like it!
few seconds after the last bite and I tell myself that I had better not eat it ...
I smile and then met for lunch and I remember that I did not own a pair of shoes that goes with that dress. I have to go out and buy!
Small female frivolity as this frame in shades of pink ... what can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment