I cut my hair, I changed jobs and I finally started to close my eyes and dance the tango!
A bit of changes have occurred in my life this past year ...
do I wish for next? A desire to keep it tight in his hand, but as you do with the shooting stars, I think I'll keep my mouth shut waiting for what many call fate.
In this strange game of roads and wires that are woven into the lives of all of us, I did not think first. Now, for an odd number of reasons, I have to leave open a port on the questions!
E 'stronger than us ... if you intended to meet a person, or live a certain experience, you can engage in a thousand ways to change the events, but with the only result of the delay' arrival.
wish you all a wonderful new year!
These are two versions of an old success.
Well ... judging by the number of petals patiently played (one by one) you can not really say that I'm not busy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment