night was the most cold of a rainy winter, and magic in an old laboratory, quieter operation a clever lady ...
not start so those beautiful tales that leave the imagination free play in our minds? Too bad that in this case, I was referring to one night a few days ago during which I had to stay up late to finish the Christmas chores.
This frame, though not significantly more elaborate than many others I have done, is out of my oven to twenty four in the morning. Sleep was much, but I loved her immediately as all creatures that I realize ... that's why I have called "the regina della notte, anche se ha davvero ben poco Tues notturno (se non le mie palpebrarum calanti!).
boil the hell revenge in my heart,
Death and despair flame about me!
feel not up Sarastro pain of death,
So you are no longer my daughter.
Disowned may you be forever,
leaving forever ,
Destroyed be forever
All bonds of nature
Wenn nicht durch dich Sarastro erblassen wird!
Hort, Rachegötter, Hort der Mutter Schwur!
Die Zauberflöte, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 1791
0 comments:
Post a Comment