Hoping 2010 will soon leave this place to a better year for everyone, here are two fairies stolen directly from the cold forests of northern Europe, rich in ideas, elegant e. .. good luck (which is never enough!).
This, with red hair red, has a very rich wreath, a symbol of prosperity .
The rocks on which she sits, though my imagination will tell you fantastic stories about distant and cold lands of the north, in fact come from one of the gardens of my closest town to me.
Messi in his pocket in a very happy day, I hope to bring you even a fraction of the joy I felt in those hours ... I guarantee that fills your heart for months!
This other, with a butterfly in his hand, sits on a hand-colored sea glass ...
Among his dark hair sprouting of vibrant purple flowers in a garland less striking the first, but very elegant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment