Monday, November 22, 2010

How To Stop Closed Comedones

IMPS READY FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE!

I had to stop my publications for a few days, but I promised a Christmas parade ... and here I am!
you start by saying that the mood is a dancer, perhaps because of this weather rainy, and it is not easy for me these days able to separate real life that of the web. I am happy to show you another of my creations, but let me first address an affectionate thought to all those crazy kids who were my colleagues at work for two intense years (including those who have made me turn green with anger!).
Our paths have crossed suddenly, almost by accident, and continuing today with the same speed on different roads.
This is also precarious.

I wish you guys every goal you desire!

But now ... here is the small elves of Christmas, ready to be hung from the branches of your tree.



Some have the shape of a flower, while others those of a star.
I guarantee that they are very small, but for the avoidance of doubt, I approached them for a dime from a penny ... you judge!



Here they are in particular ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment