Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Colposcopy Where In Charlotte

two garlands auspicious

You know what attachment to your door for your guests to wish all a Merry Christmas? Since I have just got two little angels very awkward, but fun.


Maybe up there in the upper echelons of heaven, has not been explained to them the real task that should play here on Earth, preferring to rest it so good! Tax not to be too young ... but here you go too far! This sonnacchione fell asleep without too many problems right on the wreath that I had sprinkled gold dust with a lot of attention.
The beautiful wreath of flowers you are pulling from the little head full of curly ... but what do I do with him?!


Ah! This then ... Surprised by the camera flash just eating a good chocolate biscuits.

Quiet will not tell you anything baby. Continue to eat quiet, not look at me with those big eyes wide open with fear.
Just promise that when guests arrive, you pulirai mouth from all that chocolate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment