Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free Online Sims Game Where You Can Get Pregnant

FOLLETTO Timidone ...

What I have in common and this new friend who is now finally decided to appear in public? Look at his red cheeks red! Perhaps the photo dampens the fire that blazed in her cheeks, but I can assure you that live there is no doubt that this little boy is dying of shyness!


I understand well! Sometimes I try desperately to hide this effect on my face ... but, unfortunately, the result is always the same: I can go from light pink to purple shades more intense than you can imagine (and in a short time)!
So ... ... mal common means by little joy!
Better give him a little push, otherwise I know that change your mind and can no longer be photographed.



Of course, size does not help you to have less fear, but do not worry! I'm also learning that in life is not worth taking it much or be more severe than what it really is. Our strength is to be so different from what the world wants to impose on us!


0 comments:

Post a Comment