Look at the leaves of this frame.
not you see the little witches really curious? Finally found the courage to leave the forest and be seen by us! It 's all year waiting for these days of the end of October to make us feel their presence.
With this little frame I wish all a happy weekend sailors among witches, pumpkins and candy, even if it is truly a celebration of our culture ... but ... let's face it ... a fun way to exorcise that fear of the unknown, the "dark side" that we all carry with us. Besides, who says that witches occur only during the cold nights in October and November? Think about it: you do not see plenty of them every day at work while you order some kind of strange task, or on the bus while they are intent on stealing a seat that had nearly reached, or even better in traffic and are based makeup at the light (the category of which I am proudly part)?!
to all of them and I wish you all a Happy Halloween!
0 comments:
Post a Comment