Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Los Hombres De Paco Online Free

SPELL 'PURPLE LEAVES

Petal by petal I forget many things ... while I was bent over my work table I said to myself "and then just one more" but then the flowers came out of my hands without me even noticing! "Well you can now just enough" but no. And the more I added little heads white and purple, with music blaring, the more I realized the old method of Anchors Aweigh . I can testify to the reliability of a treatment that doctors ignore just because no chemistry! It 's so that I forget the smell of that day when it rained, the taste too sweet hot chocolate that tastes lie, and that friend that too often hides behind a finger. And I do have ten fingers, narrow hands with nodes in spite of a thousand petals of memories that I really do not want to leave.
So did this mean that setting full of flowers is an understatement! This explains my little secret: This obsession with detail is meticulous in my work but an innocent escape!


the next flight of thoughts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment