Lovers ...
Ballerina ...
amicidelluni Dear, here are some some of my latest work ... The first you see, and charcoal on paper, pencil, watercolor, and is one of my favorites ... Charles and I both have chosen the image, it's really beautiful ...
And the dancer's expression is a little sad, but very sweet ...
How are you, no ads?
Sally, do not worry, although I always drums, I love you the same, you know!
for 13, what? how we organize ourselves? Prepare a cake in the head, do you want? And the menu? Waiting for signs, and you will have my ...
Now, boys, I salute you .. I love you ... and I miss you so much ...
a kiss there.
And the dancer's expression is a little sad, but very sweet ...
How are you, no ads?
Sally, do not worry, although I always drums, I love you the same, you know!
for 13, what? how we organize ourselves? Prepare a cake in the head, do you want? And the menu? Waiting for signs, and you will have my ...
Now, boys, I salute you .. I love you ... and I miss you so much ...
a kiss there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment