The inspiration for this magical subject, I present now for a while, I came up with during a beautiful walk in the woods Abruzzo, one afternoon in early summer.
Struck by an unusual euphoria, when the company I started to kneel down on any hapless flower, making it a great stock (the intention was then to take them home, putting them at the center of for dinner).
But I had done well to deal with Mother Nature ... surely all the flowers of the forest began to bend their heads shortly after they are harvested, leaving only my mind is the beauty of a thing.
Walking (my amazing agility on the way) I began to realize that sooner or later I would find the right inspiration to transform my feelings into one of the creatures that inhabit my world.
Under the leaves of the forest, already when I heard the sound of nearby water source, I discovered that dozens of gnomes were spying on, curious as ever, my adventure in nature.
It was necessary to look closely to see these creatures, dressed entirely in red, listen to my speeches.
Perch and well hidden were hanged as wives of the country!
What an extraordinary experience!
I always thought that I would never influence made by fairies, goblins and elves ... but the Call of the fantasy has been, again, pretty strong and compelling.
NB
I hesitated a long time, but I finally won my strengths and I succumbed.
These frames just presented were obtained from the pulp Fimo, a material unique for its versatility and its resistance to weather and moisture.
The result seems good, but I'll leave you to judge.
0 comments:
Post a Comment